- The Members of the Association belongs to one of the two following
categories: Full Members; and Associate Members.
- Each Country has one Chapter that recruits members and recommend
them to the Board for admission.
- Each Member appoints own named Representative from amongst the
members of its Board and formally informs the National Chapter of that appointment.
- Members ensure that at all times they are legally constituted with objects falling within those of TAEM Africa
- Membership is not be transferable.
Criteria for Membership
The criteria for Membership shall include the following:
a) Active commitment to justice, equity and the eradication of poverty and
b) Consistency with the Association’s values, vision and mission;
c) Legal registration and a satisfactory record of operation;
d) Actions consistent with the Association’s governance standards;
e) A public engagement, constituency or support base;
f) Financial and management integrity and capacity;
g) Independence from a management perspective, from any one private
individual, company or institution other than the Association and its